The Youth Leadership in Action Fellowship Program may be the appropriate platform for you if you are a passionate young changemaker looking to make a genuine difference in your community.
It is a 6-month program developed for youngsters aged 21 to 35 from Pokhara, Nepalgunj, and Dhangadhi to provide them with knowledge, resources, and networks to help them better understand Nepal’s democracy and develop them as the future generation of democracy champions.
By effectively engaging with local communities and stakeholders, the Youth Leadership in Action Fellowship provides a forum for dedicated teenagers to increase their advocacy efforts on democracy, human rights, and good governance. The fellowship includes training in guided knowledge and skill growth, peer learning, mentorship, networking, and advocacy.
- The application is open to young people aged 21 to 35 who are enthusiastic about democracy, human rights, and good governance. Young females and people from underserved neighborhoods are urged to apply.
- Have at least one year of past volunteer or professional experience working with communities, and be able to interpret basic written and conversational English.
- Throughout the fellowship, be open to continuous communication, feedback, and growth.
- Capable of devoting at least 20 hours per week for six months.
- Open to learning, collaboration, and teamwork with people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Before being hired, the selected participant will go through a brief interview.
- Every month, each fellow will receive a small stipend for travel and communication.
15 August 2023
[epcl_button label=”Apply Now” url=”https://civacts.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Youth-Leadership-in-Action-Fellowship-one-pager.pdf” type=”outline” color=”green” size=”regular” icon=”” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”][/epcl_button]