Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 is a thematic fellowship for professionals in their mid-career from low and middle-income countries. “Girls Education” is the focus of this Commonwealth fellowship program. The primary goal of this fully-funded international fellowship for mid-career professionals is to provide them with knowledge and abilities in their respective fields so that they may play a meaningful role in their workplaces. As previously stated, the mid-career professionals must be involved in the field of girls’ education and have worked on relevant topics. The fellowships seek to empower outstanding people from varied origins who have the ability to effect positive change.
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowship comprises five distinct programs for foreign professionals. The programs are essentially the programs of the host organization in which the selected professionals will participate and learn. Cardiff University’s Phoenix Project, Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization, Knowledge for Change, Life Gate Outreach Center, and Windle Trust International are among the programs. All of these programs are concerned on the education of girls. The fully-funded fellowships in the United Kingdom give every race and gender an equal opportunity to apply for this fellowship program.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan, and the aforementioned mid-career professional fellowship program exemplifies the United Kingdom’s commitment to the Commonwealth countries’ future. Furthermore, the fellowships provide support to exceptional and diverse innovators and future leaders from all Commonwealth countries. CSC draws all bright people to Britain’s universities, and CSC works in sustainable development with their diverse experience. Commonwealth scholarships and fellowships benefit both the United Kingdom and the fellows. The Commonwealth Scholarships Commission’s worldwide fellowship program strives to promote equity and inclusion, particularly among people from disadvantaged nations.
The page serves as a comprehensive guide to the Commonwealth International Fellowship 2024. The following paragraphs explain how to apply in detail, as well as the detailed and eligibility criteria. Commonwealth Professional Fellowships provide substantial financial benefits. It covers practically all of the fellows’ minor expenses, such as warm clothing stipend. The following sections provide a comprehensive overview of the benefits of this fellowship for mid-career professionals. Professionals with five years of related job experience should not pass up the opportunity to apply for this fellowship.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Uk 2023-24:
UK Department for International Development (DFID)
List of the Eligible Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea Rwanda
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Commonwealth Fellowships Benefits 2024:
- The fellow will receive a round-trip flight ticket.
- The fellows will receive a monthly stipend of £1,944.
- The fellow will earn a monthly stipend of £2,397 if their host institutions are in the London Metropolitan region.
- Allowance for Arrival of up to £1,061.10
- The host institution will be paid £3,000 for administration and support of the fellow. (when the invoice is received)
- Standard visa fees will be covered as well.
- Disabled fellows will receive additional financial assistance.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a Commonwealth citizen or have been awarded refugee status by a Commonwealth country.
- Individuals who are British-protected may also apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth country that qualifies.
- According to the organization’s program, the applicant must have five years of full-time or equivalent part-time employment experience.
- The candidate must be employed at the time of application.
- The applicant must not have participated in any Commonwealth Professional Fellowship within the last five years.
- The applicant must not be interested in any academic or research programs.
- The applicant must be available to attend the course on the dates specified.
How Can I Apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships in 2024?
- Candidates must apply online through the CSC’s online application portal.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate qualification certificates (if relevant) must be provided by the candidates.
- Candidates must write up to 100 words on their employment history and relevance to the desired program.
- A personal statement of up to 300 words is required, explaining how previous work experience relates to the desired fellowship.
- The three are listed with their names and phone numbers. One of them must be the current employer of the candidate.
- Candidates must submit a development Impact Statement in four components.
- Candidates must include a list of up to publications and awards (where relevant).
- Describe the award objectives and how the fellowship program satisfies them.
- Outline your goals for the next two years and how the fellowship program will help you achieve them.
- Describe your long-term goals and how the fellowship program will help you achieve them.
- Summarize how your personal background encourages you to make a difference in your own nation (up to 500 words).
- Describe your involvement in volunteer activities and leadership experiences in 500 words or less.
- Please upload a scan of your passport or national identification card.
Deadline for Commonwealth Fellowship Applications:
The CSC Fellowship 2024 application deadline date is August 16, 2023.
[epcl_button label=”Apply Now” url=”https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-professional-fellowships-information-for-candidates/” type=”outline” color=”green” size=”regular” icon=”” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”][/epcl_button]