The ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 provides a unique opportunity for young and emerging leaders to learn sophisticated strategies for dealing with developing social and humanitarian challenges. The 5th ICYF International Young Volunteers Camp provides opportunities for promising and eager youngsters to participate in various initiatives while at camp and broadens their perspective on how to overcome vast levels of difficulties in various settings. Participants in this subsidized volunteer camp in Turkey learn firsthand how to respond effectively in times of natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum, in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Turkey, is organizing the ICYF Youth Camp 2022. This subsidized Volunteering Opportunity in Antalya is notable for having different days of volunteering activities for men and women. In response to natural catastrophes and humanitarian crises, each organization can identify its own strengths and shortcomings. Furthermore, the techniques used at this internationally financed volunteer camp for young leaders are both academic and practical, and include simulation sessions and workshops.
The International Volunteer Forum for Young and Emerging Leaders demonstrates the interest of many people in participating in these activities for a variety of reasons, including eradicating poverty, improving basic health conditions, empowering people through education and employment, providing people with safe drinking water, dealing with environmental issues, and a variety of other reasons that are critical to bringing about positive change in society. Many duties in this ICYF Volunteer opportunity are designed to empower the young leader with abilities that contribute to growth and sustainable development.
The ICYF 2023 Volunteer Camp has a unique goal for this year: to increase awareness among the world’s youth about new emergent humanitarian issues and challenges within the OIC geography. Furthermore, the young leaders will be prepared for emergencies during natural disasters and other environmental crises through practical work and interaction skills. From a broader viewpoint, all of this youth character development strives to bring them toward global peace and sustainable human growth. Thus, this financed ICYF Volunteer Camp is essentially psycho-social support for participants to learn how to behave in times of crisis from professionals.
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 in Turkey:
Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) i
ICYF Summer Camp Location:
Alaaddin Keykubat Youth Camp, Kepez, Antalya, Türkiye
ICYF Summer Camp Dates:
- 4-9 October for Young Men
- 11-16 October for Young Women
ICYF Young Volunteer Camp Benefits:
- The organization will cover the cost of local transportation.
- The organization will cover the costs of food and lodging.
- The host group will pay for a city trip for the attendees.
- The organization will send invitation letters to participants to assist them with their visa applications.
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Participants may come from OIC member countries.
- They can also be from an OIC observer state or from a Muslim community in a non-OIC member state.
- Participants must be capable of communicating in English.
- Only people between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible.
- Participants must have prior experience in humanitarian or volunteer activity.
- Participants must be able to show proof of voluntary activity.
- Participants must be able to complete the entire camp training program.
How can I apply for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp in 2023?
- Candidates must apply online.
- Candidates must first register in order to proceed to the next page of the application form.
- Candidates must upload all required documentation to the application form.
- Make care to mark all of the questions with a *.
- Answer the question completely within the word limit.
- If the selection committee chooses a candidate, he or she will be contacted for an interview, so include your accurate contact information.
Deadline for ICYF Camp Applications:
The deadline for applications to the ICYF international volunteer camp 2021 in Turkey is July 31, 2023.
[epcl_button label=”Apply Now” url=”https://www.icyforum.org/5th-icyf-international-young-volunteers-camp-2023-young-volunteers-in-rebuilding-post-natural-disaster-and-post-humanitarian-crises/” type=”outline” color=”green” size=”regular” icon=”” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”][/epcl_button]