Do you want to travel to a Southeast Asian country? The MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia 2023 is an excellent opportunity to discover the world’s wonders on the ground, which is rich in multicultural communities, diversity, stunning sights, and natural landscapes. The qualified individuals should not lose out on this fantastic opportunity to study and expand their expertise in their field of interest. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) aims to bring in a talented pool of applicants from underdeveloped countries. As a result, the selected candidates will get the necessary skills and competencies to contribute to the growth of their home countries as well as Malaysia.
The international opportunity to study in Malaysia on a fully financed scholarship is accessible for students who want to be a part of international academics by enrolling in the master’s degree program. You will learn and renew yourself in a natural, God-given setting. The Ministry of Higher Education will not only give you with the opportunity to pursue a high-quality education, but will also assist you in reaping the benefits of Malaysia in a timely manner. Assume you have a strong academic background and a strong desire to make a difference in your country. In that scenario, the Malaysian government will gladly accept you as part of the international fellowship program.
Through the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program, you will be able to study in Malaysian universities for free. The Malaysian government will organize the postgraduate program, which would last between 24 and 36 months. There are no restrictions on gender, ethnicity, or nationality; all candidates from poor countries are able to apply for this prestigious scholarship program overseas. The MTCP was founded in 1980 to fulfill Malaysia’s commitment to South-South cooperation. This pledge was to be made feasible by Malaysia’s development experiences and skills, which it shares with other developing countries.
The master’s degree scholarship in Malaysia comes with numerous benefits. Through a mission-driven platform, the MTCP aspires to share the Malaysian government’s experiences that enable other developing countries reach the pinnacles of success. This worldwide program intends to build bilateral relations with emerging countries as well. Furthermore, it aims to stimulate and develop collaboration between the South and South poles. It would also stimulate and foster technical collaboration among poor countries. People with knowledge and bright minds who lack the financial resources to progress and develop their countries and themselves in the international arena should use this opportunity.
Malaysian MTCP Scholarship 2023:
Host Country: Malaysia is the country hosting the event.
Host Institution: Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education is the host government.
Program Level: Master’s Degree.
Duration of the program:
The MTCP Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia 2023-24 are available for a period of 24 to 36 months (2-3 years).
The following subjects are covered under the MTCP Scholarship 2023:
- Science, Technology, and Engineering (STEM).
- Humanities and social sciences.
- Economics, finance, management, and banking are all disciplines.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Aquaculture and agriculture.
- Information and communication technology (ICT).
The following are the advantages of the MTCP Scholarship 2023 Malaysia:
- Your worldwide academic exposure will broaden.
- You will be able to obtain advanced education in an international setting.
- Your personality and professional abilities will grow.
- You will be able to contribute to the growth of your home country.
- You will learn about the possibilities and how Malaysia has progressed thus far.
- Students will benefit from tuition price reimbursement.
- Students will be paid RM3,500 per month.
- One-way economy class return flight ticket.
Eligibility MTCP Scholarship Criteria in Malaysia 2023:
- Students from qualified developing countries are encouraged to apply.
- Students with growth potential are encouraged to apply.
- Students with strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply.
- Students who are eager to contribute to the development of their native nations should apply.
- Students should not be older than 45 years old.
- Second class or a 3.5 GPA in undergrad.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 60.
- Previous degrees must have been earned using English as the medium of instruction.
- Excellent physical and mental wellness.
- Applicants can only be admitted to Malaysia’s listed universities.
- Applicants must have obtained a letter of acceptance.
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Selection Criteria:
- Excellent academic record.
- Extracurricular accomplishment at the highest level.
- Excellent communication abilities in both written and spoken English.
How Can I Apply for the MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia in 2023?
- Students must register online through the MTCP application system.
- Log in to your account and fill out the application form.
- Make sure to include all of the necessary information.
- Make sure to include all of the supporting documents requested on the application form.
- Fill out your application form completely and submit it.
The following documents are required for the MTCP Malaysia Scholarship 2023:
Applicants must submit scanned and saved PDF copies of the following documents:
- Application form.
- Letter of acceptance.
- Transcripts and previous degrees.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- If necessary, include a statement of purpose.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Copy of the English Language Proficiency Test that has been certified.
- Passport photocopy with certification.
- A medical examination is performed.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Proof.
Scholarship for MTCP The application deadline is:
- The deadline for applications is June 30, 2023.
[epcl_button label=”Apply Now” url=”https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/login.php” type=”outline” color=”green” size=”regular” icon=”” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”][/epcl_button]