The DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024-25 is accessible to graduates with a strong academic record and a desire to further their education in Germany. It is a fantastic opportunity for graduates with bright minds to enroll in a foreign degree institute where they can work and learn in an international atmosphere. This fellowship will give students with a learning bridge to pursue new interests while being mentored by specialists in their professions. This fully supported fellowship for overseas students will broaden your knowledge of the German language, culture, and people. Young graduates are urged to apply for this worldwide fellowship and help the DAAD achieve its mission of gathering students from all over the world and engaging them in various educational sectors to help them build their home countries in a sustainable manner.
The European Union’s fully funded development-oriented postgraduate opportunity aims to support the learning and development of specialists and newly industrialized countries. The DAAD’s goal is to contribute to the countries’ long-term development by imparting knowledge and skills to local professionals in partnership with international partners. This will foster an empathetic understanding between countries and people while also supporting global peace and welfare. Thus, trying to improve the social and political growth of the mentioned regions’ developing and developed countries. As a financing entity, Germany’s DAAD University plays a critical role in confronting all of the current global difficulties of various sectors in the international system.
The goal of this research in Germany is to ensure that future generations have less poverty, better health, and better education. People from various backgrounds are encouraged to become a member of the global educational network and gain global reputation through their tireless and exhausting efforts to attain their goals. This international fellowship strives to shape future leaders and prepare them to deal with societal challenges. By providing students with the best study and research opportunities, German universities have created competitive options founded on the cornerstones of equality and diversity.
The DAAD fellowship in Europe is organized by the European country’s heart. The DAAD motto is “change by exchange,” which suggests that the issues associated with the world’s dynamic processes are handled by molding them in new ways. DAAD is focusing on fresh ideas, experiences, and continuity toward success through its three primary areas of Scholarships for the Best, Structures for Internationalization, and Expertise for Academic Collaboration. These international scholarships aim to develop human ability, quality education, and associated knowledge in order to contribute to global problem solving. With its great opportunities, DAAD is always striving to improve the quality and transparency of its work.
2024/25 DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
Host Country: Germany is the hosting country.
Degree Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD degrees are available.
- DAAD Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship from the DAAD (12 to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
DAAD Scholarships in Germany are offered for international students in the following fields:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics are three major fields of study.
- Development Cooperation.
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and urban planning.
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences.
- Medicine and public health.
- Social sciences, education, and law
- The study of media.
Check out the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Countries eligible for DAAD Scholarships in 2024:
Students from the following regions who are qualified can apply:
- Africa (both North and Sub-Saharan Africa).
- America (North and Central).
- The continent of South America.
- Asia (the Near and Middle East, as well as South and Central Asia).
- Southeast Asia.
DAAD Scholarship Benefits in Germany 2024/35:
- Stipend of 934 Euros per month for graduates and 1200 Euros per month for doctorate students.
- Expenses for travel.
- Rent subsidy on a monthly basis.
- There is coverage for health, accident, and personal/private liability insurance.
- If you are traveling with your family, you will receive a monthly family allowance.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria in Germany 2023/24:
- Applicants must be highly qualified graduates from one of the relevant nations indicated.
- At the time of application, you must have successfully finished your Bachelor’s degree.
- At least a second-class upper division degree A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Your degree should be no more than six years old.
- Excellent command of the English or German languages.
- For English, a TOEFL score of at least 550 on paper, 213 on computer, and 80 on the internet is required. An IELTS score of at least 6 is required.
- DSH 2 or DAF 4 is required for German.
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China must provide a certificate from the German Embassy’s “Akademische Prufstelle (APS).
Also, See How to Apply for Jobs Abroad
DAAD Scholarship Selection Criteria in Germany 2024/25:
- The necessary academic standards must be met.
- Expected to complete a study program in Germany with above-average grades and as a top candidate.
- Candidates must have a four-year degree in a relevant field.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates must be committed to working on development-related projects.
- Candidates must be prepared to accept societal responsibility.
- Candidates must be able or willing to initiate personal and professional environmental change following the program.
- What documentation is needed for the DAAD German Scholarship in Germany in 2024/25?
- Fill out the DAAD application form.
- Handwritten CV.
- Hand-signed motivation letter of no more than two pages emphasizing your development-related commitments.
- Previous academic credentials.
- Certificate of Language Proficiency.
- Employer recommendation letters for professionals.
- Employment confirmation from the employer.
How Can I Apply for a DAAD Scholarship in Germany in 2024/25?
- Applicants must first register on the DAAD Portal.
- After registering, applicants must apply online via the DAAD Portal.
- Please download and fill out the application form.
- Fill out all of the relevant fields in the application form for each level.
- Please provide all essential documentation in either German or English.
- Complete your application carefully and send it, along with the required documentation, to the appropriate university.
Deadline for DAAD Scholarship Applications:
Various universities have various application deadlines. Please visit their websites.
[epcl_button label=”Apply Now” url=”https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?detail=50076777″ type=”outline” color=”green” size=”regular” icon=”” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”][/epcl_button]